Consumer Alarm Information
Security is a subject that is on many a mind these days. For the concerned home and business owner I’ve put together the following pages to help educate those who wish to invest in an alarm, surveillance, or intercom system.
Why should you invest in an alarm?
According to the FBI crime statistics report for 2011
- 9,063,173 property crimes were committed nationally.
- 15.6 billion dollars were lost collectively due to property theft.
- For every 100,000 residents in Texas statistically 110 are victims of theft.
- Residents of Edinburg experienced over 4,000 incidents of property crime, McAllen experienced over 5,500.
- Every 14 seconds a robbery occurs.
The good news is that 90% of convicted burglars admitted they would avoid homes with alarms and if they so happened to break into a home with an alarm they would quickly abandon their efforts.
I urge you to pour over the following pages and allow me to help you make the best possible choice for your home/business!